Monday 14 November 2011

Q&A

I’ve been tagged by @jennifermoose to complete the 10 questions meme. Here are the rules:
Answer the 10 questions
Tag someone to do the same
Return to the original post and comment when you have completed your task so that we can all find out more about our fellow bloggers!


1. Describe yourself in seven words
Clumsy, Ditzy, Happy, Laid Back, Home Girl!

2. What keeps you awake at night?
Thoughts, my other half snoring, and quite often strange dreams.

3. Who would you like to be?
As cheesy and cliche as it sounds, I really wouldn't want to be anybody else right now. I'm very happy! But if we must, I'd rather like to be Professor Brian Cox's trousers. 




4. What are you wearing now?
Black jeans and a black top. I'm not a goth.

5. What scares you?
Flying, death, the thought of Poppy being harmed
6. What is the best and worst thing about blogging?
The best is being able to look back at your life. It's funny how life changes and when you've got it all written down, you realise how quickly things can change. The worst thing is that it can cause some serious procrastination!

7. What was the last website you looked at?
Twitter, of course.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I'm insecure (isn't everyone?) although I'm getting better. Having a baby makes you re-evaluate everything and you stop caring so much about the things that really aren't that much of a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

9. Slankets, yes or no?
I would definitely rock a slanket. I'm always flippin' cold. Might put one on the christmas list!

10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
I've known Bot Bot Mama via the world of the interwebs since I first conceived little Poppy. I met her on a forum, and have followed her updates right through until she gave birth to the gorgeous Brooke.  

I’m going to tag all of my followers (yes, all 11 of you!)

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! I was going to say Brian Cox, too! And his trews! x

    ReplyDelete