Monday 25 April 2011

Sunshine & Yumminess

Sorry I haven't posted my 20 week scan picture yet - I will get to it I promise!

Well, I have had such a  lovely easter bank holiday weekend. On Thursday night we (me & my fiance, Luke) drove down to Hertfordshire to see my family.It was especially lovely seeing my 2-year-old niece and how much she's grown since I last saw her (christmas).

My Mum's back garden is only small but we still had so much fun - I had some non-alchoholic lager which was surprisingly nice, and my brother put on a yummy barbecue




We came back yesterday night (sunday) and have spent today in the local park with a picnic. Our local park is called the Abbey Gardens due to the monastary ruins that lie there, and it really is a beautiful place to sit, especially when the sun is shining :)





Hope you had a lovely Easter, too! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment